Room 39 - Pilot (Pilot 1/3) (NEW SERIES) Room 39 - Pilot (Pilot 1/3) (NEW SERIES)

I'm sorry but this wasn't really good. The biggest problem is that I couldn't understand a word the characters were saying (because of the bad mics), so I dont even know if there were jokes.
That can be easily solved by adding subtitles.
The second problem is the lack of music or sound effects. Every shot has to have some sort of sound or it just feels wierd.
The writing was mostly meh (from what I could tell), and relied too much on cliches.
One thing that did make me smile was the floating gag at 1:09.
I'm sorry if I came off harsh in this, I'm not trying to offend, but I think you can do a lot better.

ZombieWolfdotNet responds:

Yeah if you check the description you can see the YouTube version. I added subtitles. I did it so it isn't what YouTube guesses. Also we just got a musician for the project and he will be adding music in every episode. Thanks for your review!

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

I couldn't stop smiling through the whole thing, It's amazing.
It's so funny, and I have no idea why. I can't criticise this if I wanted to.
The only way I can see someone not liking this is if they never played pokemon or watched mulan.

Lucina's First Day Lucina's First Day

Well, that was fun. The refernces realy made it for me. The fact that it was lucina is pretty arbitrary though, and in 1:02 her hair is kind of cut. Anyway it was awesome.